DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is all flight data kept ?

BraamMavic

Reactions
So I'm trying to see how far (distance) I've flown so far ( under 10 flights total), battery data etc for all my flights in one spot. I'd also like to see the flight paths of all my flights without having to upload to Phantom Help / Healthy drones if that's possible . I mean the mavic must have this data recorded somewhere right ?

In Dji Go ( top right hand corner of main page), under flight records everything is cleared. No data at all .

Any way to fix this / any other place to view this data ?

Check out Airdata. It's not perfect, but it's the closest thing to what you're describing.

Thanks @msinger ! Airdata & Healthy Drones is the same site I think.

Does Dji offer nothing of the sorts ? I mean when you send your drone in after a crash, they must be able to view what happened right - so the data must be stored somewhere ?

I think i know what you are looking for. If you open up your Dji go 4 app, next to "Enter Device", there is a symbol that says "Connected" or "Disconnected" Tap on it, then you should see all your flight data. Travel distance, Flight times and Total flight times. At the bottom of that page, you can then tap on the flight list. It will then show you all your flights on a google map. You can replay it, with all the telementry showing. Hope this helps.

In Dji Go ( top right hand corner of main page), under flight records everything is cleared. No data at all .

Any way to fix this / any other place to view this data ?
DJI GO will only show you the data that's on your mobile device. If you used other mobile devices, you'll need to sync your flight logs on any other mobile devices and then sync them again on the mobile device you want to use to view the flights in DJI GO.

Ok, just tried your method by going into the flight records on the first page of the Dji Go app. I then go strait to what i explained to you above. Strange that yours dont record your flight data. Maybe you didnt activate or disabled that feature in your app ?

DJI GO will only show you the data that's on your mobile device. If you used other mobile devices, you'll need to sync your flight logs on any other mobile devices and then sync them again on the mobile device you want to use to view the flights in DJI GO.

Thanks msinger, you are faster than me with a better explanation :)

Thanks Clinton & Msinger.
Clinton, we are talking about the same place in the App - just different ways to get there ;)
In Dji Go ( top right hand corner of main page)

I moved all my .txt flight logs from my phone to my PC folder - that might be the reason I suspect.

Reactions: Clinton1
I don't use it because I wiped all my folders a couple of times during downgrading.

I think I noticed that it had a cloud option that will sync all your flights even if they are done with multiple devices.

Rob

Reactions: Clinton1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi