DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Mavic Batteries??

Jim_bo

Reactions
Does anyone have the Mavic batteries in stock? I looked at Newegg, but they just ship from DJI and I am concerned that will take forever.

I ordered from Newegg and yes they ship from DJI, I got it in 3 days.

I ordered one from dji last week and it was here in less than a week even though it said it was on pre order im in the uk

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

In the U.K., just order from DJI, placed order 15th Dec, received notification from DJI they will be delivered on Monday 19th along with some spare props.

Just been delivered!! Can't complain about that for service!

Last edited:
Ordered from B&H photo on 10/30, got shipping notification of 12/8 and received it on 12/12. I think it arrived a day or two before my MP from Drone World.

Ordered from B&H photo on 10/30, got shipping notification of 12/8 and received it on 12/12. I think it arrived a day or two before my MP from Drone World.

Glad you were able to get yours - supply is getting a little better. Many dealers are still filling their back orders I think. We still have some left from the ones we got in today...and have more arriving on Thursday.

Sold one, have one remaining

If you want photos with my username from this site, etc. I can provide. As stated in the classifieds section, i'm a 100% positive eBay user (coverznlidz) with over 1400 feedback.
I want to apologize publicly. I missed the decimal in your marketplace price. I saw $8999 not the $89.99 in your ad, hence my laughter.

I'm sorry and hope I didn't cause offense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Snoweman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78