DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Polar Pro Cinema Series filters in the UK

Fonejacker

Reactions
From what I see online, it looks like the Polar Pro cinema series filters are some of the best filters you can buy for the Mavic Pro however does anyone know where you can purchase them in the UK?

I'm still yet to receive my Mav however I'm just preparing for when it does arrive.

Reactions: Speedy
Reactions: Fonejacker
From what I see online, it looks like the Polar Pro cinema series filters are some of the best filters you can buy for the Mavic Pro however does anyone know where you can purchase them in the UK?
I'm still yet to receive my Mav however I'm just preparing for when it does arrive.

Best best is from our Website right now, we are pretty constrained on inventory so have not been able to push them to our dealer network yet. Shipping to the UK is very quick and not too expensive.
Let me know if you have any questions on them!
-Jeff from PolarPro

Best best is from our Website right now, we are pretty constrained on inventory so have not been able to push them to our dealer network yet. Shipping to the UK is very quick and not too expensive.
Let me know if you have any questions on them!
-Jeff from PolarPro

Hi Jeff

I ordered the cinema series 6 pack direct from your website to deliver to the UK on the 16th of February. Do you think there is chance they will arrive before March 22nd? Is that likely?

Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: PolarPro
Hi Jeff

I ordered the cinema series 6 pack direct from your website to deliver to the UK on the 16th of February. Do you think there is chance they will arrive before March 22nd? Is that likely?

Cheers
Mark

I would say highly likely mine arrived door to door to UK in 4 working days & that was on the cheaper shipping option :)

I would say highly likely mine arrived door to door to UK in 4 working days & that was on the cheaper shipping option :)

That's good to hear! When did you order them? On their website they say that orders are back logged and wont begin shipping until the 8th of March. I have no idea whereabouts I am on that list or how many orders they need to fulfil before me?

Last edited:
That's good to hear! When did you order them? On their website they say that orders are back logged and wont begin shipping until the 8th of March. I have no idea whereabouts I am on that list or how many orders they need to fulfil before me?

Order them from PP website went for the Vivid 3 pack which were in stock at the time, ordered on 5th Feb so had no back order issue.

Hi Jeff

Cheers
Mark

Thank you very much for the order Mark!
Yes they will definitely arrive before then,

Jeff

Reactions: Britvolante

Thank you very much for the order!
All the backorders will be shipped out by March 8th, with many of them shipping out sooner.

-Jeff

Reactions: Britvolante
Sorry to bump an old thread, i really want to buy the cinema 6 pack, if i buy from Polar pro will i get stung for import tax to UK?

Sorry to bump an old thread, i really want to buy the cinema 6 pack, if i buy from Polar pro will i get stung for import tax to UK?

Import taxes are a normal part of any international shipment, so if you're ordering directly from our site then you would encounter these. To avoid that we'd recommend purchasing from a local retailer. There is a store locator on our site if you're not sure where the nearest location is: PolarPro Retailer Locator. Hobby Mounts is one of them, as scooot mentioned.

Import taxes are a normal part of any international shipment, so if you're ordering directly from our site then you would encounter these. To avoid that we'd recommend purchasing from a local retailer. There is a store locator on our site if you're not sure where the nearest location is: PolarPro Retailer Locator. Hobby Mounts is one of them, as scooot mentioned.
I wouldn't call this avoiding import taxes, as the price jumps from $100(£70) to £100.
While I'm calling annoyances out, it's super annoying that I only want the 16ND/PL and 32ND/PL but that the only option to get those is to spend £180. I understand that you've structured your packages in this way / don't sell individual ND lenses to maximise profit but it's a bit off-putting from a realistic consumer's POV. It's a shame since I've used your filters on all of my DSLR lenses but your pricing has left me no choice but to investigate other quality brands. Just some honest feedback for you.

I bought a pack of 6 Neewer filters. New to t he Mavic but they seem to work fine. Only used the strongest to date as sky cloudless with bright sun on sand and sea.

Reactions: MileHighSi
That's near enough my exact scenario, living in the tropics. I'll be purchasing some filters in preparation for a beach wedding on an island. I'll investigate the Neewer filters. A brief look on Amazon found only a 4 pack which goes up to ND16. Ideally I'll have both 16 and 32 either individually or as a pack.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78