DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Mavic wrap should I get?

IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0279.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG

This wrap is called Lemoncino Yellow, from DroneWrap Japan.

504128b0d5dc7e16afac9024fb6aa973.jpg
Love it!

Reactions: JMF
I have this one and love it: birds have finally stopped to attack my Mavic! They just circvle around and no more get out of their way to go against the Mavic, tried and re-tried during the last 2 weeks. And no issues with regards to IMU, GPS, compass or RC-link :)
https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/201706/12/001121a661u6t02t22ecrt.jpg

BTW It's from an italian printing business so the cost of shipping overseas could be high, or maybe they don't ship out of Europe...

Did you see a decrease in bird attacks against the mavic? I have a yellow wrap also and they stopped to attack it, they just ignore it now

Too soon for me to tell yet, there were quite a few about but they weren't interested in the Mavic today. The yellow looks amazing too [emoji1303]

Reactions: Vilco
Did you see a decrease in bird attacks against the mavic? I have a yellow wrap also and they stopped to attack it, they just ignore it now

I haven't had any bird issues yet, I hope it stays that way.

Reactions: Vilco
I'm loving the "flying banana" look!

Lol, yeah that or I was thinking of adding some black stripes and make it look like a big bee, maybe then it won't be bothered by other critters.

Reactions: Mike357
Wrapgrade makes really nice wraps! I have had a “super red” wrap on my Mini 2 for a year and a half and still looks (almost) new even after 1,200 flight miles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d