DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who also has a Spark?

Can you explain more about how it's bad to fly? Other than short battery life?

Maybe it's me but I can't get the Spark to fly, yaw and tilt smooth. Even with Autopilot waypoint mission, the movement is edgy.
The Mavic is so much smoother to film with. I have over 800km flight with my drones but as said, nice as a backup (I make a lot of progress videos here) but seriously limited for quality footage.
Although.... the camera is actually not bad at all.

The Inspire 2 is of course a different category. But for smooth flying, I even prefer on some occasions my Mavic. Best value for money

I bought a MPP and a Spark. I like both and the plan was to return one of them but I like both for different reasons. I will fly the spark through trees and in crazy tight spots over water. I will also fly it indoors or in the yard at night. The Spark does aggravate me with its limited range in dense trees and choppy video sometimes but there are times and places I would not fly the MPP. These dang drones!!!
I have aMavic and 2 Sparks (also P4P, P4, Inspire 1V2.0 and Typhoon H Pro. Favorite is Mavic. Spark is for indoor use (for me) as it's the most stable of all when indoors.

I bought a MPP and a Spark. I like both and the plan was to return one of them but I like both for different reasons. I will fly the spark through trees and in crazy tight spots over water. I will also fly it indoors or in the yard at night. The Spark does aggravate me with its limited range in dense trees and choppy video sometimes but there are times and places I would not fly the MPP. These dang drones!!!
I bought my Mavic first and then later bought the Spark. I love both of them and use them in a similar manner that you do.

Thanks for asking, I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning the SPARK in the Mavic Forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe