DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who else was at the Angel of the North, Newcastle. UK. Today?

magsta

Reactions
I was flying my Mavic today and saw another Mavic there. Hoping you're on this forum ;)

Was a beautiful day for flying!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dogstroker
Hey,

That wasn't me but that is my plan very soon once I get it back. Are you aware of any Drone meetups around Newcastle? I came off FaceBook due to all the dribble that people post so just curious if you are aware of any.

Thanks

Michael

as a newbie to the Mavic I would be interested in any meets, just to get help in ridding myself of the paranoia of losing or crashing the MP :)

I am in Darlington and can travel, and eager to learn from the experts out there.

Hey. Just waiting to get a replacement from maplin but maybe we could arrange a meetup. I've always wanted to go around the Angel of the North so that could be a good half way point.

as a newbie to the Mavic I would be interested in any meets, just to get help in ridding myself of the paranoia of losing or crashing the MP :)

I am in Darlington and can travel, and eager to learn from the experts out there.

Im in Croft, away at the moment, but would fancy a met up, swap tips, and paranoia stories about the **** thing just flying away......

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi