DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who wants to buy my goggles, they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i cannot buy yours, mine are arriving on Monday. Pity you had such a bad experience with those.
Apparently your goggles have a defective part between the lens and the halo .

Exactly, the defective part is the Asian myoptic eyes that the goggles were designed around instead of eyes with 20/20 vision at all distances, like mine.

Tim

Reactions: sonof40
Exactly, the defective part is the Asian myoptic eyes that the goggles were designed around instead of eyes with 20/20 vision at all distances, like mine.

Tim

Wow what a dope. I linked mine in a minute and never opened the manual. Still haven't.

Press the linking button and linked no problem

Reactions: sacballa
DJI Goggles Teardown: Why Are They So Big?

To the OP... it's a good read.
Also if you knew your craft the way you should, you would know exactly where the "link" button is without hesitation. I'm going to assume that you also didn't read that manual either... sounds like another " buy and fly" to me.

Now in my opinion, I do admit the there are a few flaws that could be addressed. Mainly software issues. But linking and the incredible HD stream along with the optics are none of the above. How else do you think they fit not one... but two five inch 1080p screens into these goggles.

Last edited:
Really dont get it.... Are you guys wasting your time with this *******? Go fly!!!

Last edited:
I agree it's not as easy to hook up. The directions aren't very clear. I had to connect mine via the computer first with the dji assistant. After that No Problems

The link button is on the Mavic on the side. Use a pen and hold the button for a second. Flip up the flap on the side of the Mavic. It links in 2 seconds

My vision is fine too but like the DJI Goggles I also had to use 3 x magnifier glasses with my Headplay HD too
interesting my Fatshark HD3 are fine in focus

Another local pilot when setting up his DJI goggles managed to select chinese language and **** ****** around for ages trying to get it back to English then managed to accidentally flick the switch next to link button to wifi and was wondering why he could not get it to work. He did work it out eventually LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cyberpower678
Can't even link the goggles to my Mavic, can't find any type of linking options on the controller. Instructions say to link you go to Tools, settings, linking settings, but I cant find anything called Tools anywhere. Manual is EXTREMELY lacking! So... Goggles are for sale. I can kinda see the display, but it not very good quality (blurry) and there doesn't seem to be the ability to link to a Mavic. Make offer.
Would you take £20 for them?

Very unlikely. Either you have an eyesight problem, or you got a bad unit. Anyone with perfect vision or corrective lenses can see the images clearly. I got one of the first units. The Goggles are well designed.
Seems DJI has trouble with consistency of quality of their products. My Mavic has been nothing but problems. Ended up buying a non-DJI drone to get consistent performance for my professional endeavors

Seems DJI has trouble with consistency of quality of their products. My Mavic has been nothing but problems. Ended up buying a non-DJI drone to get consistent performance for my professional endeavors
You are suffering from bad luck my friend. :/

Reactions: Gp™
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet