DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will Dji care refresh cover me in canada?

Sunnybag745

Reactions
So I bought my dji care refresh in the US (thats where I live) I am going to Canada in about a month Vancouver, whistler, victoria. I am wondering if I crash or something bad happens will dji care refresh cover me there? Or how would it work?

11、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage ?

No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official US service center.

12、Where is DJI Care Refresh available?
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.

Reactions: Qoncussion
11、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage ?

No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official US service center.

12、Where is DJI Care Refresh available?
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.

So if I crashed in Canada I just can’t fix it there. But I can take it back to the US to fix it?

My agreement does not indicate anything about being region specific
My post above is a cut and paste directly from the Q and A on DJI's website.
"DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region"

I read that... but on the agreement that is not stated anywhere. Just wondering if I’m missing anything or if you could “legally” avoid this

I read that... but on the agreement that is not stated anywhere. Just wondering if I’m missing anything or if you could “legally” avoid this

I guess you could take them to court, but I think it would be cheaper to get a new AC

That’s true. It’s just disappointing that the wording isn’t clearwr

I would just act dumb and if you needed to get a care refresh I'd just send it in from a US address

Translation... you can fly anywhere, you can crash anywhere. But if you use your refresh policy, it has to be in the region you purchased it. It doesn’t matter if you crashed in Canada, it would just have to be sent to a service center in the United States where the policy is purchased.

Reactions: Sunnybag745

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic