DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Doesn’t look like it-they make those adapters. There’s a few YouTube videos that show existing adapters working with the new controller, so it shouldn’t be a concern.

I bought the Mavic Pro Platinum fly more combo last September, so I wish no I had waited. I really like all the sensors that the new Mavic has that would help me as an inexperienced pilot, but my Platinum seems to be a good stable machine and I dont do any risky flying, as I am just not skilled enough. I congratulate all of you who have bought the new Mavic Air, great flying and let us know how it does.

C-IYAT VanIsle, BC, Canada...Pacific North Wet.
DJI site, paypal 01 May '20 01:45:26hrs UTC, payment confirmed, DJI Care, Fly More combo, no shipping info yet...SOOOooo frickin' excited..."She Who Must Be Obeyed" gave me the ?so I hit send...?
Best regards all....YAT

Reactions: xendau
Here’s my live chat with DJI this morning...
They seem to be sticking with the May 12th ship date with 3-5 days for transit time.

bbaec4d61ec3488957d2e5524e6a8101.jpg

BOSTONFJ40--why would you do this to yourself?
I'm just gonna enjoy this time "Before DJI addiction actually HITS"...it'll never be the same after my unboxing....?

Alright everyone, let’s get a status thread going.
When did you order? Flymore or Basic, Payment confirmation, Shipped and received.
ordered flymore, waiting, curious to see about if it will fit an iPad, first commercial drone for me!

I ordered 24 minutes after "Launch". MA2 + FMC. Adding it to my collection of Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic MINI, Mavic Air and Tello.....and Osmo. Studying for Part 107 exam now. Need to make some money with these drones!

Alright everyone, let’s get a status thread going.
When did you order? Flymore or Basic, Payment confirmation, Shipped and received.
April 27th in the year 2020 at 09:31
Flymore , ordered with tax exempt free chipping.

Hello everyone,

Ordered the FMC an hour or so after launch last Monday from DJI. The order status is "Paid". Still waiting for it to move into "Processing".

I have contacted Customer Support last night and they said that for Canada (I am in Vancouver, BC) the ship date they have is May 15th. I also asked for confirmation if US orders would be shipped ahead of the Canadian ones and the answer was not very clear.

What puzzles me is why DJI would announce availability on May 11th and not ship or make arrangements to have the pre-orders delivered by that date. After all, that's why one pre-orders.

Best Buy Canada has a ship date of May 29th and London Drugs (relatively large Canadian retail chain) lists it as May 15th.

Hopefully it would not take a month from order to delivery.

MA-2 (ADS-B)
Fly More Combo
Purchase Order- May 2nd
Best Buy - Phoenix AZ.
**Est. Delivery - Release Date May 11
That is all, Carry-On

"SLIIK"
(
PIC)

USA / FAA REGISTERED / UAS
Mavic Mini
Mavic Air
**Mavic Air-2
Aspiring Goal

Certified & Licensed Remote Pilot

Last edited:
Ordered the Fly More Combo at 9:33:39 EST from DJI via PayPal....excited and impatiently waiting. ?‍?
I'm patient, I will wait for all of you to get yours. Wait to see if any viruses show up in software or otherwise. Looking forward to the reports.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis