DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

‘No image transmission signal’

Franzinator

Reactions
All other parameters green across the board. Good satellites, battery full, transmission signal full, issue across 3 batteries. No image on iPad. Firmware update also attempted and failed at 53% upload. No sure if there is a correlation. Was able to take off and control drone manually fine, but without image, brought it right back and landed. Tried connecting at home at 5’ range and same situation. Wtf? Been flying for a year mavic nearly flawless at 200 flights . Help.

That’s what the new update does. Isn’t it nice.
If it happens again, go back to the white DJI screen. Then try to “enter device” again. It might clear up, it might not. It might work for a little while. Who knows.

Guys please. Changed cord. Removed SD card. Confirmed dji go4 app is most current version. Firmware upgrade attempts have failed 4 times, and always fail at 53%. Gimbal auto calibrate also doesn’t work. Downgrading to older firmware versions no longer offered? I’m at the end of my rope. Without image transmission, the drone is reduced to a toy. Help!

Have you tried WiFi mode just to confirm that the camera and gimbal are still working and that your problem isn't a ribbon cable? You could also try doing a software update using DJI Assistant 2 (much more reliable than through your phone).

Everything the same in WiFi mode. Mavic is fine as an aircraft but not as a camera

Also no visible damage on ribbon cable and I haven’t had any incidents that would damage it -

Get the assistant 2. Roll back to .100 firmware. It works great, with one exception. No unlocking nfz’s.

Here's a link to where to download Assistant 2 from DJI's sight. Do you have a friend's computer you could borrow?

Yes, just not immediately. I’ll give it a try ASAP. Anyone have any other ideas?

Get the assistant 2. Roll back to .100 firmware. It works great, with one exception. No unlocking nfz’s.

Ok I will. I stayed on .400 for the longest to avoid these issues but eventually caved. Now I’m regretting it.

No firmware upgrades or downgrades are successful. In fact, everything to do with the camera is non functional- stream, data, pan function, calibration. None of it works

No my computers at work wouldn’t allow the assistant 2 download. I tried with dji go4. Has failed 8 times now.

No my computers at work wouldn’t allow the assistant 2 download. I tried with dji go4. Has failed 8 times now.
Using a computer and the Assistant should give you better results, DJI Go4 just doesn't work nearly as well for updates compared to plugging the Mavic into a computer. You could also try deleting the Go4 app and re-installing it, but I think you really need a buddy with a computer. Sorry I can only imagine how frustrating this must all be:(. -CF

I’ll try asap. I’m hoping that a firmware upgrade will somehow magically cure this, but the fact that every aspect of camera function is affected is making me think it could be a hardware issue. What do you think?

I’ll try asap. I’m hoping that a firmware upgrade will somehow magically cure this, but the fact that every aspect of camera function is affected is making me think it could be a hardware issue. What do you think?
I'm hoping it's just a firmware problem, but it could definitely be a hardware issue, a ribbon cable most likely, but that seems weird unless you have had a recent crash?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1