DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Waypoint Mission - Failing to upload waypoints

BurntC00kie

Reactions
I am having an issue with the Mavic 3 and the waypoints missions. I pre set the waypoints on my Ipad. Adjusted elevation and speed and camera gimble angle on the waypoints. Put in a fresh battery. Fired up the Mavic 3. Then when I go to upload the waypoints it takes about 2 minutes and I get an Error saying Signal weak - Failed to upload waypoints. I have 23 satellite's. Im standing about 3 feet away from the mavic while uploading. I just keep getting the same error. I go to calibrate the compass and I hit start and it takes over 3 minutes for the mavic to bring me to the start of the calibration which is also weird. Feel really laggy. All Firmware is up to date and the fly app is up to date and so is my Ipad.

I tried again a few hours later and it flew the first mission with no problems at all!!! Then go to fly the second mission with a new battery and it starts to error all over again! Need Help.

I am having an issue with the Mavic 3 and the waypoints missions. I pre set the waypoints on my Ipad. Adjusted elevation and speed and camera gimble angle on the waypoints. Put in a fresh battery. Fired up the Mavic 3. Then when I go to upload the waypoints it takes about 2 minutes and I get an Error saying Signal weak - Failed to upload waypoints. I have 23 satellite's. Im standing about 3 feet away from the mavic while uploading. I just keep getting the same error. I go to calibrate the compass and I hit start and it takes over 3 minutes for the mavic to bring me to the start of the calibration which is also weird. Feel really laggy. All Firmware is up to date and the fly app is up to date and so is my Ipad.

I tried again a few hours later and it flew the first mission with no problems at all!!! Then go to fly the second mission with a new battery and it starts to error all over again! Need Help.
I would say something is wrong with your drone. You should contact DJI service. I've had failure to upload missions, but only when I have a weak signal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne