DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

‘No image transmission signal’

I have the exact problem with a brand new Mavic Pro, did firmware update as soon as I got it but can’t get any video feed. Opened a ticket with DJI and after looking at video of the problem and uploaded DJI assistant data they have asked me to send drone back for check/replace/repair.

Image1520619278.277653.jpg
So I’ve finally installed dji assistant 2 on my work computer. How do I use it? All I have is this white screen with almost no functionality

View attachment 33151
So I’ve finally installed dji assistant 2 on my work computer. How do I use it? All I have is this white screen with almost no functionality

You plug your cord into the mavic then pop it in the usb on your pc. it will sync and bring up the firmware update screen, also can update the rc control this way to. If you have an issis with the dji assistant not recognizing it just uninstall/reinstall. I recently had to do that as it was hanging up.

View attachment 33151
Awesome! So now you need to power the Mavic on and plug it into your computer via the micro USB port on the side.image.jpeg
Then hopefully you should get this on your screen.
image.jpeg
Click on the Mavic Pro option and you are in! The firmware update page should look like this.image.jpeg
Hope this helps and fixes your problem! -CF

Also air encoder error 08000000. Which is consistent with similar reports of loss of image transmission signal. I don’t know what else to do. I have done compass or IMU calibration yet but I don’t see how it’s related

Also air encoder error 08000000. Which is consistent with similar reports of loss of image transmission signal. I don’t know what else to do. I have done compass or IMU calibration yet but I don’t see how it’s related
I would try reformatting and/ or changing your micro sd card, probably no effect but to rule it out.

Yeah I just did a quick search of the error and some people fixed it part-time by changing the memory card out but it seems most ended up sending it in.

This happened to me, check for anything metal bar you, there was a gate behind a bush that I didn't see that caused my image loss, as soon as I moved it was fine.

All other parameters green across the board. Good satellites, battery full, transmission signal full, issue across 3 batteries. No image on iPad. Firmware update also attempted and failed at 53% upload. No sure if there is a correlation. Was able to take off and control drone manually fine, but without image, brought it right back and landed. Tried connecting at home at 5’ range and same situation. Wtf? Been flying for a year mavic nearly flawless at 200 flights . Help.

Go into your iPad settings-general-updates. And see if you have an update pending.

Try a reinstall the GO app. After that reinstall firmware through the app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98