DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

‘No image transmission signal’

So this is DJI’s evaluation and estimate. The main component seems pretty easy to replace, and I’ve already found it on eBay. What are everyone’s thoughts on attempting this, or should I just bite the bullet and let dji do it?

Mavic came back from service pretty quick and they not only fixed the issue but she got an all-around tune up as well- every little issue addressed. Seems to be faster, quieter, better (like the six million dollar man). Pretty happy-

Wow. seems like several things updated, but wondering if it was all necessary. Was the unit damaged when you sent it in, or wondering if the lower shell was damaged when they took it apart...?

All... I have been reading posts where image transmission is lost as soon as the mavic air goes above 2m... All cables changed, updates done but still losing image transmission... I've solved the issue I had... I change the propellers from the original mavic props for cheap carbon props, when I took off I lost image transmission... I replaced back with mavic air original props and no issues with image losing transmission, no idea why the props make a difference but guys if your having issues with losing image on take off don't waste your time thinking it's your cables just put your original props back on....

If someone knows why this happens please let me know, hope this fix works for you

All other parameters green across the board. Good satellites, battery full, transmission signal full, issue across 3 batteries. No image on iPad. Firmware update also attempted and failed at 53% upload. No sure if there is a correlation. Was able to take off and control drone manually fine, but without image, brought it right back and landed. Tried connecting at home at 5’ range and same situation. Wtf? Been flying for a year mavic nearly flawless at 200 flights . Help.

All... I have been reading posts where image transmission is lost as soon as the mavic air goes above 2m... All cables changed, updates done but still losing image transmission... I've solved the issue I had... I change the propellers from the original mavic props for cheap carbon props, when I took off I lost image transmission... I replaced back with mavic air original props and no issues with image losing transmission, no idea why the props make a difference but guys if your having issues with losing image on take off don't waste your time thinking it's your cables just put your original props back on....

If someone knows why this happens please let me know, hope this fix works for you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929