DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s “The city on a hill”

cknipp

Reactions
FBAF59C7-3F3B-4064-952D-6599D234E15B.jpeg
“From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.” Psalm 113:3

Captured this sunset shot of the church where I serve as a Children’s Pastor in Cleveland, TN. Westmore Church of God. We sit right off I-75 exit 25 in Cleveland!

I wish I could have lowered a bit an caught more if the skyline, but I was flying from my house next to church property and I would have lost VLOS to lower it behind a tree line in my way. I was also trying to include the entire pond with the lighted fountain. Turned out pretty good I think.

Blessings!

It has the dreamy , almost ethereal look as it should have being a church of God , and its stunning.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain an Capture the Storm.

Reactions: cknipp
His name is truly to be praised. Very nice photo from someone who was born and raised in Nashville and went to college at UT Knoxville. Now I live in New Mexico and I'm an Elder at a Faith Evangelical Free Church. Also, lovely picture of you and your wife.

Reactions: twickers14
Great shot (glad I don't have to mow that lawn). Rotating the gimbal up to get the sky, then create a panorama in post would have worked.

His name is truly to be praised. Very nice photo from someone who was born and raised in Nashville and went to college at UT Knoxville. Now I live in New Mexico and I'm an Elder at a Faith Evangelical Free Church. Also, lovely picture of you and your wife.
Thanks, I appreciate that. God has blessed me with a great wife. She serves as my admin assistant at the church. She does professional photography. She usually shoots people. I do the aerial drone stuff as a hobby. I’ll probably do the part 107 though. You’ve done some traveling. I spent some spent some of my younger years at west in the Denver area.

Blessings to you!

Great shot (glad I don't have to mow that lawn). Rotating the gimbal up to get the sky, then create a panorama in post would have worked.
Thanks! And yes, it is ALOT of land. It use to be a golf course years ago if that gives you any idea how much land. There’s a lot more land not even in picture. We have some full time staff that do maintenance and they spend soo much time mowing during the growing seasons. Me and another pastor hop on a mower too to help them keep up every now and then.

Thanks for the tip. Do you have any links to articles or videos about the best way to shoot the panramas?

View attachment 153054
“From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.” Psalm 113:3

Captured this sunset shot of the church where I serve as a Children’s Pastor in Cleveland, TN. Westmore Church of God. We sit right off I-75 exit 25 in Cleveland!

I wish I could have lowered a bit an caught more if the skyline, but I was flying from my house next to church property and I would have lost VLOS to lower it behind a tree line in my way. I was also trying to include the entire pond with the lighted fountain. Turned out pretty good I think.

Blessings!
Wow !! lovely picture.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian