DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

來報到~~

I found out that I was the one who opened the translation, so I copied and pasted it in English, it still shows Chinese, sorry
Might on your end but your fine now here 👍👍

Reactions: wjkrysak
各位好 來自台灣
The new member "CHEN KAI" wrote in the Subject Line:

來報到~~

come to report~~

Then he wrote in the body of the posting…

各位好 來自台灣

Hello from Taiwan

Then in response to @dirkclod note to use English, he wrote

好的,謝謝版主,我要用谷歌翻譯哈哈

Ok, thanks for the moderator, I'm going to use Google Translate haha

Then, in response to

你好保羅我來自台灣
我最近和朋友買了一台 MINI 3 PRO

hello paul i am from taiwan
I recently bought a MINI 3 PRO with a friend

Any case the rest is up to you all to use google translate.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

來自美國弗吉尼亞州漢普頓路地區的歡迎。我們在標題欄的右上角有一張會員地圖。點擊“會員”,然後點擊“會員地圖……”看看吧,您可能會發現一些新的飛行朋友。

Láizì měiguó fújíníyǎ zhōu hàn pǔ dùn lù dìqū de huānyíng. Wǒmen zài biāotí lán de yòushàng jiǎo yǒuyī zhāng huìyuán dìtú. Diǎnjī “huìyuán”, ránhòu diǎnjī “huìyuán dìtú……” kàn kàn ba, nín kěnéng huì fāxiàn yīxiē xīn de fēixíng péngyǒu.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

以下是 DJI 為 Mini 3 Pro 提供的所有下載鏈接,包括用戶手冊。

閱讀本手冊後,再讀一遍,您會驚訝於第一次錯過的內容,您將為第一個“可怕的時刻……”做好更好的準備。

Yǐxià shì DJI wèi Mini 3 Pro tígōng de suǒyǒu xiàzài liànjiē, bāokuò yònghù shǒucè.

Yuèdú běn shǒucè hòu, zài dú yībiàn, nín huì jīngyà yú dì yī cì cuòguò de nèiróng, nín jiāng wèi dì yī gè “kěpà de shíkè……” zuò hǎo gèng hǎo de zhǔnbèi.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom