DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

01.1.01.0700 firmware is just released

i have done it now, for the sport the gimbal yaw was changed i saw, but anyway could be changed via settings

improve flying stability under interference ? what's meant by that ? Interference does not make the craft unstable.

Reactions: WooZie
yes, strange what dji is telling us, maybe they want to say the flight will be more stable i mean without disconnections frequently

Yea... they said they'd fix the DNG raw issue in Panoramic mode in the "next firmware" update. Among other things.
Gotcha. I haven’t had that issue with mine. In fact, I haven’t had any issues so far.

Gotcha. I haven’t had that issue with mine. In fact, I haven’t had any issues so far.
It would only show up on the DNG files and usually only if you're using Adobe camera raw, bridge, lightroom, or photoshop to process the raw files.

This was their latest response about it back on November 24th

1608129524188.png

Reactions: MaverickMavicMark
I got 4279m before RTH kicked in, still had plenty of signal strength, so as far as I’m concerned no impact needed. What are you getting?
Havent flown it since update but I did test it in a semi urban environment a few weeks back and struggled to get past 500m. In an open field in a rural setting I can manage to get around 960m before it loses signal, which is more than enough, but I want more :D

what kind of environment are you achieving that range?

edit: please note I’m more concerned about getting a solid signal at close range with obstacles in between than flying out BVLOS but the performance of the latter kind of ties in with the former. Cheers.

Yea... they said they'd fix the DNG raw issue in Panoramic mode in the "next firmware" update. Among other things.

Yes, but this update seems to be an aircraft update. Maybe the DNG issues is caused within the DJI Fly app and not the aircraft firmware. Maybe they'll release a new fly app soon.

Havent flown it since update but I did test it in a semi urban environment a few weeks back and struggled to get past 500m. In an open field in a rural setting I can manage to get around 960m before it loses signal, which is more than enough, but I want more :D

what kind of environment are you achieving that range?

edit: please note I’m more concerned about getting a solid signal at close range with obstacles in between than flying out BVLOS but the performance of the latter kind of ties in with the former. Cheers.
Hi, that distance was prior to the new update. Very Rural, it was just a one off test, I fly alot in the Lake District so a solid connection is important as there is little chance of recovering a lost aircraft, also I normally only fly VLOS.

Reactions: adam3112 and WooZie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev