DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[1:00 Mavic Air HD] Freedom. Why use clothes when you are alone in nature? Poço do Gavião (Chapada Diamantina, Brazil) HARSH FEEDBACK WELCOME!

Thanks mate! What would you have done differently?
well given that everybody is a critic I would probably slowed the river sections down a bit. Having said that others will say the opposite but if you're seeing new places, and currently is the only way to see different places, you may as well make the most of what you have.
I would probably have concentrated downriver a bit where the stream started to open up to give it a bit of context but otherwise I enjoyed the clip & looking forwards to the next one.
Presume heavy tannin is giving water its colour?

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
that is a really interesting place to fly. I presume you have more footage. Also, hope the rock was warm :rolleyes:
Yes the rock is warm! I do not have more footage unfortunately, I shot this before quarantine before I started editing so I did not know how to fly in a way that produces good footage yet. The place is totally unique!

well given that everybody is a critic I would probably slowed the river sections down a bit. Having said that others will say the opposite but if you're seeing new places, and currently is the only way to see different places, you may as well make the most of what you have.
I would probably have concentrated downriver a bit where the stream started to open up to give it a bit of context but otherwise I enjoyed the clip & looking forwards to the next one.
Presume heavy tannin is giving water its colour?
I hear you on slower shots, I am starting to think I should make faster versions for insta and slower for YT.
If I could shoot more footage, I woould definitely have thrown in more of the surroundings! I ll def keep that in mind for next time.
The water color is due to minerals! It is perfectly drinkable, no human interference upstream :)

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Sky Wombat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman