DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[1:00 Mavic Air HD] Freedom. Why use clothes when you are alone in nature? Poço do Gavião (Chapada Diamantina, Brazil) HARSH FEEDBACK WELCOME!

@BelezaPuraFilms

Reactions

This place is pure peace. The trail to get there is not marked, various turns make it easy to get lost. There is of course neither infrastructure nor electricity, nothing to be bought or sold, no noise, rarely a soul in sight. Just nature.

It was fun to shoot! Difficult light conditions but eventually the sky opened up and I got to fly up the river :)

?BRASIL??Poço do Gavião,Vale do Capão, Chapada Diamantina, Bahia

??‍? @ana.perez.m

? AK - It takes time
? @__belezapura__ ?

As always, all comments are welcome and I especially appreciate harsh feedback because we can always improve!

This place is pure peace. The trail to get there is not marked, various turns make it easy to get lost. There is of course neither infrastructure nor electricity, nothing to be bought or sold, no noise, rarely a soul in sight. Just nature.

It was fun to shoot! Difficult light conditions but eventually the sky opened up and I got to fly up the river :)

??‍? @ana.perez.m

? AK - It takes time
? @__belezapura__ ?

As always, all comments are welcome and I especially appreciate harsh feedback because we can always improve!

Please subscribe if you enjoyed the video, It really means a lot to me :)

Well , its the most beautiful drone video I have ever seen, thank you. ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

Well , its the most beautiful drone video I have ever seen, thank you. ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.
Aww you re too kind man! Thank you, it really means a lot to me. I was not sure whether I should publish this one because I was doubtful whether I had done justice to the beauty of the place...

Aww you re too kind man! Thank you, it really means a lot to me. I was not sure whether I should publish this one because I was doubtful whether I had done justice to the beauty of the place...
ohhh justice was well served today. My advice is to change the title to something not so bold. Let the Surprise happen as nature intended it to. :oops:

??‍? @ana.perez.m

? AK - It takes time
? @__belezapura__ ?

Please subscribe if you enjoyed the video, It really means a lot to me :)
Well, my critique is that the clips were unusually too short this time around! Yes, I'd like more than 2 seconds to take in the beautiful view for each clip. As for the nudity...are you kidding me man? What nudity. I had two look very carefully to even detect the sex of the subject. I'm still not sure it was a man or a woman (or another variety). I noticed several repetitions of the same scene and view. Rather than those, make the existing views a bit longer for me.

Dale
Miami

Even if you edited out the nudity, it would still be a beautiful piece.
[emoji106]
I am not sure, you know? The freedom testifies to the remoteness of the place. I feel like the video could be a bit random otherwise.

Well, my critique is that the clips were unusually too short this time around! Yes, I'd like more than 2 seconds to take in the beautiful view for each clip. As for the nudity...are you kidding me man? What nudity. I had two look very carefully to even detect the sex of the subject. I'm still not sure it was a man or a woman (or another variety). I noticed several repetitions of the same scene and view. Rather than those, make the existing views a bit longer for me.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale, that is very constructive! I fully agree with you that the shots should be longer, the thing is I shot this before I started editing so I did not Know yet how important it is to fly in long lines, this is basically the footage I could salvage..
That also explains your impression of repeating shots: they are not actually the same, just continuations cut into pieces whenever i made a slight camera movement.
I will definitely improve on both points! I appreciate you taking the time to really point these things out!

Warm greetings from South America to Florida,

Beleza Pura

Nice video and a beautiful place. Just my preference, but I find the 'snap' transitions a bit harsh. If you used a dissolve transition between the scenes, it would suit the 'quiet' nature of the place a little better I think ... Keep up the good work.

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
Nice video and a beautiful place. Just my preference, but I find the 'snap' transitions a bit harsh. If you used a dissolve transition between the scenes, it would suit the 'quiet' nature of the place a little better I think ... Keep up the good work.
I hear you mate! I used short fade outs on my first videos, it just didnt work for me I guess. This might be exercabated by what Dale pointed out: the scenes are too short, so the time between the hard cuts is as well. Thanks for weighing in!

Thanks mate! It was actually very pleasant to fly there compared to the usual thick jungle. Nice and open, no people :) What did you mean by hairy?
Sorry bud...just like my flying....another poor execution..... trying to be punny!
Not so hairy = no Brazillian v non-frightening situation.
Can I blame it on Covid?

Sorry bud...just like my flying....another poor execution..... trying to be punny!
Not so hairy = no Brazillian v non-frightening situation.
Can I blame it on Covid?
Oh man I am at fault, I love a good joke! Please don t ever stop being punny!
Responding the implied question though, it is an incredibly safe place! Everybody knows everybody there, crime is basically zero in that small town community :)

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
Thanks everyone for weighing in, I really appreciate it :) Hope To improve by the time I publish the next video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman