DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I also experience some glitchy ON mobile but the 2nd or third try IT succeeded

But the assistant is far more the worst! :(

1.04.0300 is unusable on my Galaxy S5. Extreme distortions and artifacts on the screen. I even did a full factory reset of my S5 and reinstalled only DJI Go 4. This made no improvement. How are others with the S5 fairing with this new update?

Same here. Just unusable. I was about to re-install the Go app, but now that I know it has no effect... 0.200 was also glitchy as far as I remember, so I guess we need to roll back to 0.100?

Same here. Just unusable. I was about to re-install the Go app, but now that I know it has no effect... 0.200 was also glitchy as far as I remember, so I guess we need to roll back to 0.100?

Update: rolled back to .100. Almost no improves. Now I can have a glimpse of what the camera sees, but still barely acceptable. Maybe I'll give .700 a try and then open the cage and let the bird go if that fail too. This was supposed to be fun.

Reactions: Per Arne and mel.m
I have firmware 1.04.0100. Today I thought I would try to upgrade the firmware on my Mavic Pro. I charged both the Mavic battery and the remote control. I was able to update the no fly zone, but that is all I could do. It keeps telling me that I have the latest firmware, 1.04.0100. Why am I unable to update my Mavic Pro. I am using my WiFi and going through my iPhone while connected to the Mavic. Any ideas?
Thank you!

I have had a pretty stable Mavic Pro system for the last few months with

Huawei Ascend XT2, Android 7.0
DJI GO4 app version 4.2.4
RC firmware from version 1.04.02
MP firmware from version 1.04.02

But I broke my phone and had to buy a new one (same model but no longer $49). Initially had problems with photos’ not downloading to the phone and I decided to upgrade the works.

DJI GO4 from play store, 4.2.6, restart
RC firmware update from 1.04.02 to 1.04.03 (upload took 20 minutes with DJI Assistant)
MP firmware update from 1.04.02 to 1.04.03 (DJI Assistant stuck at 9% for a long time;
quit and uploaded with the DJI GO app - this upgrade went steadily,
but not fast, around 20 minutes or so)

[DJI Assistant currently allows the option to downgrade back to 1.04.02 or 1.04.01 assuming you can get DJI Assistant to work (usually it does for firmware upgrades, not much else for me)]

Still had no DJI ALBUM photo directory but after I deleted some other photo directories transferred from the old phone DJI ALBUM photo and DJI RECORD video directories showed up. Hovered in the back yard for a while and did a couple hand catch landings. Now packed up and hopefully this combination is stable. Did not want to change things before a trip but didn’t expect needing a new phone either.

For myself the reason I could not update was a faulty main board.Just got it back from repair,all updated now.As a huge bonus my video quality is much better now,glad to get this all sorted out,was giving me a big headache!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds