DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 1 day to plan, 1 hour to shoot, 1 day to edit = 2.46 minutes for you to watch, if you would be so kind 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
This morning's flight was a "cracker"! Take a look at stunning "Back Beach" in Black Head. "Back Beach" adjoins the northern end of "Nine Mile Beach" which extends all the way down to Forster / Tuncurry. Enjoy. Please like & subscribe if you haven't already.

Well done Squid, that pull up on the sunset was really nice , I always feel like there should be some shots to show the Veracity of the waves on the rocks down there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and show Veracity of the waves. lol

Well done Squid, that pull up on the sunset was really nice , I always feel like there should be some shots to show the Veracity of the waves on the rocks down there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and show Veracity of the waves. lol
Thanks Phantom 👍🏻

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Very nice - I like he fade out at the end to the "cartoony" look. Beautiful shots and great editing.

Thanks for sharing. I have a LONG ways to go in my journey to get anywhere close to making something like this.

The world of Youboob. Like shrews running through the forest, take a bite of what's in front of you and on to the next thing. Very nice video.

Reactions: Squidinc
This morning's flight was a "cracker"! Take a look at stunning "Back Beach" in Black Head. "Back Beach" adjoins the northern end of "Nine Mile Beach" which extends all the way down to Forster / Tuncurry. Enjoy. Please like & subscribe if you haven't already.
Very nice!

Paul, a beautiful, relaxing video. Do you actually shoot with an anamorphic lens or just letterbox in post? Either way, nice job.

This was put together beautifully - great to watch this in 21:9 aspect ratio on an Ultra Widescreen monitor

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman