DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

12.9 inch Hood

shawgod

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Does anyone have a suggestion for a hood for a 12.9 inch iPad Pro M1? I have looked all over and can't find anything.

I was going to suggest a HOODMAN four sided product, but it seems they they don't have a hood for the 12.9" tablet.

There are pilots here that have very comfortable rigs when it comes to flying in the sunlight.

Starts with a chair and umbrella, or a beach hat to keep the sun off of the tablet.

Yeah I was looking at that. At first I saw one, but it would be shy by a couple inches.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a hood for a 12.9 inch iPad Pro M1? I have looked all over and can't find anything.
I made a hood from a cereal box. Painted it to cover the breakfast photos. Used rubber bands to fasten it. Worked fine....for a while. 10.5" is the largest I could find on the internet. Good Luck!

I made a hood from a cereal box. Painted it to cover the breakfast photos. Used rubber bands to fasten it. Worked fine....for a while. 10.5" is the largest I could find on the internet. Good Luck!
I made one from the cardboard I use to make photo mattes. These are available in black.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead