DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$12 DJI "Low Noise" propellers. Anyone tried them yet?

I've been using Master Airscrew Props since pre drone days. The company started over 50 years ago as Windsor Prop Company and made/make great RC plane props. I currently have them on my Mavic 3, Mini 3 Pro, Avata, and FPV Potato. The sound is usually more pleasing, but varies from drone model to model due to the size difference I assume. On some drones the noise difference isn't very noticeable unless you use a decibel meter. On others the noise reduction is quite noticeable. Same with performance, some models the MAS props give you a minute or so more flight time, on other models there is hardly any performance difference.

Last edited:
I've been using Master Airscrew Props since pre drone days. The company started over 50 years ago as Windsor Prop Company and made/make great RC plane props. I currently have them on my Mavic 3, Mini 3 Pro, Avata, and FPV Potato. The sound is usually more pleasing, but varies from drone model to model due to the size difference I assume. On some drones the noise difference isn't very noticeable unless you use a decibel meter. On others the noise reduction is quite noticeable. Same with performance, some models the MAS props give you a minute or so more flight time, on other models there is hardly and performance difference.
Did MAS just send you (free) replacement FPV props for an issue they recently discovered?

Reactions: Torque
Did MAS just send you (free) replacement FPV props for an issue they recently discovered?
Yes! Two sets of the FPV Ludacris props to replace what may have been faulty props I purchased some time ago. I was confused when I opened the package, it had been a few months since I'd purchased the FPV props they were replacing.

Reactions: mavic3usa
@Ronny St. you could always get them all ,then have a different colour on each motor and see which one you like best, a sort of mix and match

Funny enough, I got red for the Spark and orange for the M1P, ha ha.
I just chose different colours to make grabbing spares and checking stock easier, once they take off you can't really see the colours anyway.
Well, thought it wouldn't be easy to see the colors once in the air. But to make them distinct from the originals is not a bad idea 👍

Well, thought it wouldn't be easy to see the colors once in the air. But to make them distinct from the originals is not a bad idea 👍

In my videos previous page, you can see the red and orange when hovering and fairly close (the air were MAS black colour, so no different to the OEM).
But when flying normally and away a little, not really discernible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.