DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

15 m restriction for mavic mini 2 India

Regardless of whether that limitation is 15 meters altitude, or 15 meters downrange, such a draconian limitation is ridiculous and absurd. This drone BAN will certainly discourage a lot of tourists from visiting India, since so many people use drones to record their vacations.

No point in owning a GPS drone, when you cannot send it further than 15 meters up or away. Whoever came up with that ban is obviously very deficient in the cognitive department, and would benefit from a vigorous flogging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have already invested and bought mavic mini 2 . After i bought came to know we are stucked at 15 m. Mini1 has solution with old updates but any idea for mini2.
Kindly help me
To help you break the law where you are at would not be a good idea and will not posted in this intro section.
Dont mean to sound harsh but you should have done some research before you invested in a drone.
Sorry,
Welcome to the forum.

To help you break the law where you are at would not be a good idea and will not posted in this intro section.
Dont mean to sound harsh but you should have done some research before you invested in a drone.
Sorry,
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for fixing that my man Thumbswayup

Poring over my copy of the Online Decorum Doctrine, I learnt that the term "Welcome to the forum" is a phrase imbued with multiple meanings, none of which here specified.

While tendering apologies to the mods for my earlier faux-pas, a warm welcome to India's Mr. Kiran, is offered by me as I prowl the outer flanks of Bat Country.

WELCOME to the forum :)

Hi,

I have already invested and bought mavic mini 2 . After i bought came to know we are stucked at 15 m. Mini1 has solution with old updates but any idea for mini2.
Kindly help me
Hello, I have been trying to remove the 15m hight limit on my mavic mini2, was sucessful and used the drone to push its limits, but se have to fly some challenges, I would love to share the details if you are intrested.

Hello, I have been trying to remove the 15m hight limit on my mavic mini2, was sucessful and used the drone to push its limits, but se have to fly some challenges, I would love to share the details if you are intrested.
Please share details Bro .. it will be of great help ... We want to know how to remove 15 meters lock for Mini 2.
Would you be kind enough to give steps ? Please ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143