DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 1st 162mm Pano, Everett WA

Jim D

Reactions
I was just messing around above my house on my third time trying out the new M3, didn't actually expect any keepers. I took 8 shots with the 162mm "tele" lens, under exposed 1 stop. Brought them all into ACR for a bit more tweaking then stitched there. 1st such pano with the new drone, pretty happy after reading the critics of that lens.

DJI_0014-Pano.jpg
To see details click through for larger image

Last edited:
Looks very good. Colors and quality are excellent.

I was just messing around above my house on my third time trying out the new M3, didn't actually expect any keepers. I took 8 shots with the 162mm "tele" lens, under exposed 1 stop. Brought them all into ACR for a bit more tweaking then stitched there. 1st such pano with the new drone, pretty happy after reading the critics of that lens.

View attachment 147880
To see details click through for larger image
That is a fabulous image. Don't you just love the stitching in Adobe ACR?

Dale
Miami

Cool capture. How do you find using ACR v Lightroom for stitching together the panos?

I've been really on the fence about going to the M3 as I'm still getting great (imo) panos out of the M2P but am still doing my homework.

Cool capture. How do you find using ACR v Lightroom for stitching together the panos?

I've been really on the fence about going to the M3 as I'm still getting great (imo) panos out of the M2P but am still doing my homework.
The use of Adobe Photoshop Camera RAW and Lightroom stitching use the same exact engine.

Reactions: dfross
That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. Thanks.
I've read here that there are differences but those writers are not correct. I get my information from Colin Smith of Photoshopcafe.com where he has said this many times in his videos. Colin Smith is one of the designers of Photoshop and a featured Photoshop teacher and speaker at Adobe annual meetings.

Reactions: dfross and DRONO
I've read here that there are differences but those writers are not correct. I get my information from Colin Smith of Photoshopcafe.com where he has said this many times in his videos. Colin Smith is one of the designers of Photoshop and a featured Photoshop teacher and speaker at Adobe annual meetings.
All good to know.

This really came out nice . . . I am totally happy with the 162mm and it will only get better with the pending updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78