DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st Flight with Mavic Zoom/Pro ... Mode Switch

tfrank48

Reactions
Check and be sure you didn't move the "mode" switch after you attached your phone/tablet.
You can easily crash your drone if the switch got moved to sports mode and are flying in a
"small/tight" area ... as it will take off like a bullet.
I almost made that mistake myself on my 1st launch/test flight of my new Zoom, so just
passing it on!

Check and be sure you didn't move the "mode" switch after you attached your phone/tablet.
You can easily crash your drone if the switch got moved to sports mode and are flying in a
"small/tight" area ... as it will take off like a bullet.
I almost made that mistake myself on my 1st launch/test flight of my new Zoom, so just
passing it on!

Might want to adjust your sticks.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Also remember the cancel button on the RC. It cancels stick inputs, acts like an emergency brake, and will make it almost stand on end to stop. I pasted a small button on mine to make it easier for my thumb to locate.

Also remember the cancel button on the RC. It cancels stick inputs, acts like an emergency brake, and will make it almost stand on end to stop. I pasted a small button on mine to make it easier for my thumb to locate.
Great idea and I think I am going to do the same.

I noticed at least in recent past version of app/firmware, if you started with it out of P, it would run in P mode and warn you it reverted to P.
Correct. I believe all my dji drones defaults to Position mode. If started in Sport . Safety thing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2