DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st time drone user!

Good day/evening to everyone, I just purchased my 1st drone! I ordered the Mavic Air 2 which should be here sometime this week. I'm ready to dive into the world of drones and thought I would pop in and say hello. All tips and what not is welcome. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Welcome! Hope you have a great time!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...Congratulations on your Mavic Air 2....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe and always Fly...

So I got everything set up and what not. Since the bag is a tight fit, I found a temporary solution for the propellers when you take them off. Put them in a hard case glass holder. I am so buying a bigger carrying case next month.
Also how do people put tablets on the controller? That stand isnt wide enough for my Samsung Galaxy A51!!

Also can we change the height format on DJI Fly app? Is it possible to change it from meters to feet?

I found a temporary solution for the propellers when you take them off. Put them in a hard case glass holder.

Here's my spare prop case.

It's an old cassette tape box.

20201112_145828.jpg

Never opened it yet. 😊

Also can we change the height format on DJI Fly app? Is it possible to change it from meters to feet?

Yes.

Tap the three dots in the upper right of the screen and select the control tab from the menu.

Screenshot_20220514-152553.png

I have some old cassette cases around here...somewhere. Probably in that "SAFE" place which means it lost to all time. LOL

Fantastic! Videos and manuals dont really cover much of the software side of things.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura