DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 1st video Los Angeles CA

A youtube link to my first video, hope that is ok? Otherwise delete. Long time photographer, complete beginner videographer. Still no program to edit, so all done in the fly app.
Very good video, like it

Reactions: SwedeinLA
Great start - There was quite the police presence in the shot around 1:17. (Smart not to venture over there though!)
I enjoyed your still shots the other day also!
Chris

Couldn't help but notice that there were a good few flying machines around.
I would have thought there would be quite serious restrictions on fying at your location.
That said, nice video and very good to see you managed it without professional editors like final cut pro, adobe premiere, da vinci resolve etc etc. Stay safe!

Great start - There was quite the police presence in the shot around 1:17. (Smart not to venture over there though!)
I enjoyed your still shots the other day also!
Chris
Thanks Chris. That is actually inside the LA center studios in downtown, more than likely that was part of a TV or film shoot...hehe. I work in that industry and have worked that lot before

Couldn't help but notice that there were a good few flying machines around.
I would have thought there would be quite serious restrictions on fying at your location.
That said, nice video and very good to see you managed it without professional editors like final cut pro, adobe premiere, da vinci resolve etc etc. Stay safe!
Thanks a lot, yes you have to get permission to fly there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661