DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 issues.Have to keep realigning gimbal during flight.Also slow again n P mode

offtheback

Reactions
In the course of 20 minutes or so of flying,I need to often straighten the gimbal/horizon.It will stay straight for a few photos and then go to crooked again.
#2 .I have again experienced very slow max speed in P mode--4-5 MPH usually or 3-4 into the wind and maybe 6-8 with the wind on occasion.Battery cells are even and battery is above 50%.Not much wind in this latest case.If I switch to sport mode I can easily get the 30+MPH.Any ideas?Thank you.

#2 .I have again experienced very slow max speed in P mode--4-5 MPH usually or 3-4 into the wind and maybe 6-8 with the wind on occasion.Battery cells are even and battery is above 50%.Not much wind in this latest case.If I switch to sport mode I can easily get the 30+MPH.Any ideas?
4-5 mph in P-GPS mode is not normal at all.
Something is getting in the way.
Does this happen anywhere, anytime?
If you switch off obstacle avoidance, does anything change?
If it's a real problem, post flight data.

4-5 mph in P-GPS mode is not normal at all.
Something is getting in the way.
Does this happen anywhere, anytime?
If you switch off obstacle avoidance, does anything change?
If it's a real problem, post flight data.
Thanks.If it were obstacle avoidance wouldn't the drone stop+hover or evade the obstacle?it stopped happening when I changed the battery.Not sure if it was the same battery last times it happened.Will keep an eye on that.

Thanks.If it were obstacle avoidance wouldn't the drone stop+hover or evade the obstacle?it stopped happening when I changed the battery.Not sure if it was the same battery last times it happened.Will keep an eye on that.

Turning off the sensors allows you to increase your max speed in P-GPS so if the issue goes away when you turn them off then that tells us something if it doesn’t it also tells us something

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes