DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Mavics crash into each other

mmmmm....what makes you think they are 2 Mavic Pros? Could 1 be a camera on a tripod?

WTH? This has got to be one of the stupidest things I’ve seen someone do. Not only the end crash part but what’s with the 5 minutes of production value with pans sweeps and music? Obvious clickbait.

Reactions: Bergumbira
On the way down the 1st one says to the other "This is your fault. You weren't looking where you were going"

The 2nd one replies" Me not looking where I'm going? You still have your rubber gimbal cover on"

Best I could do with this title!!!:D

Oops - so that’s what the stick on the right does - I thought I pulled back - oh - or did I -

I would like to see the video from the other drone - I think the first drone was taunting him and the brawl insued thereafter.

It's a matter of time before there are unintended and unstaged collisions. Friends tell me that when they fly in the drone zones in Singapore, there are so many drones in the air it gets worrying.

WTH? This has got to be one of the stupidest things I’ve seen someone do. Not only the end crash part but what’s with the 5 minutes of production value with pans sweeps and music? Obvious clickbait.

Funny how different we see it! Clickbait! I have 2 vids on my YouTube channel- not trying to get a bunch of views just figured it’d be an interesting watch. It was my brother and I flying so maybe some drone sibling rivalry?!?

I love the editing side and I am a musician full time so adding the music is my fav part. I’ll take the “production” comment as a compliment!

A bit arrogant to call out "stupid", don't you think? You realize many US Air Force Fighter pilots have collided? Pilots with thousand of hours. Pilots that are actually in the cockpit, with 3D eyes-on vision, not flying remotely, while staring at a 2D small device screen. Explain how this is "stupid".
totally the same situation.

Reactions: InvisibleName
I want the offspring....just one will do, I hear they have about a dozen little ones per clutch.

I think I found a nest of them out back behind the house. Looks like they're multiplying. Maybe that where the $125 ones come from?
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: Ramjet
Plus they all "survived" don't see a risk in it at all lol

Staged. Mysteriously happened over a bush for a soft landing. At most may have lost a prop or two. So the loss would have been minimal, and if for views, the return would have been much greater. Not so stupid if planned right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78