Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

2 Mavics crash into each other

matt_thompson

Reaction score
Crash is at the end if you wanna skip ahead...we concluded that one attacked the other unprovoked

Reactions: drvrbob

InvisibleName

Reaction score
I conclude that someone pissed somebody off!!

Marko9219

Reaction score
You can't fix stupid
A bit arrogant to call out "stupid", don't you think? You realize many US Air Force Fighter pilots have collided? Pilots with thousand of hours. Pilots that are actually in the cockpit, with 3D eyes-on vision, not flying remotely, while staring at a 2D small device screen. Explain how this is "stupid".

InvisibleName

Reaction score
A bit arrogant to call out "stupid", don't you think? You realize many US Air Force Fighter pilots have collided? Pilots with thousand of hours. Pilots that are actually in the cockpit, with 3D eyes-on vision, not flying remotely, while staring at a 2D small device screen. Explain how this is "stupid".
I think he was using a bit of light hearted sarcasm

Marko9219

Reaction score
I think he was using a bit of light hearted sarcasm
If that's the case then I'm good with that explanation. I hope he wasn't actually calling them stupid. UNLESS they staged it for YouTube hits. Then, they would actually qualify as STUPID!

Reactions: InvisibleName

matt_thompson

Reaction score
Wow, definitely some interesting theories, but to stage a crash and potentially destroy 2 mavics for a few hundred youtube views would indeed be stupid - wish I knew what happened (maybe some weird OA thing?) but Im just glad they're both up and operational

sleebus.jones

Reaction score
If that's the case then I'm good with that explanation. I hope he wasn't actually calling them stupid. UNLESS they staged it for YouTube hits. Then, they would actually qualify as STUPID!
Yeah, but do you know how many mavics you can buy with several million hits?

DJI Drone Service

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriztofor