DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Mavics crash into each other

You can't fix stupid
A bit arrogant to call out "stupid", don't you think? You realize many US Air Force Fighter pilots have collided? Pilots with thousand of hours. Pilots that are actually in the cockpit, with 3D eyes-on vision, not flying remotely, while staring at a 2D small device screen. Explain how this is "stupid".

A bit arrogant to call out "stupid", don't you think? You realize many US Air Force Fighter pilots have collided? Pilots with thousand of hours. Pilots that are actually in the cockpit, with 3D eyes-on vision, not flying remotely, while staring at a 2D small device screen. Explain how this is "stupid".
I think he was using a bit of light hearted sarcasm

Wow, definitely some interesting theories, but to stage a crash and potentially destroy 2 mavics for a few hundred youtube views would indeed be stupid - wish I knew what happened (maybe some weird OA thing?) but Im just glad they're both up and operational

If that's the case then I'm good with that explanation. I hope he wasn't actually calling them stupid. UNLESS they staged it for YouTube hits. Then, they would actually qualify as STUPID!

Yeah, but do you know how many mavics you can buy with several million hits?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka