DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 or 3t for tracking

Amart

Reactions
I know this is posted somewhere in this group, but I am very new and I’m not sure where it is. I am wanting to buy a thermal drone for mainly deer, recovery or scouting. I have never owned a drone, so there is that factor, would I be better off getting the Mavic two with thermal, or giving the Mavic three thermal? Obviously, I know the three is better, but for what my uses are, locating shot, a deer or cows, that I’ve gotten out or something like that would be wasting my money to get the three. ? Thank you very much in advance.
Or do you have another option that you would recommend?

Most states don't allow for the use of drones as a tool to locate and kill an animal. And Mississippi is one of them

Reactions: old man mavic
I’m not killing. Won’t even have a gun. And yes, that would take the sport out of it. I am locating them after shot.
mavic 2 thermal or 3 thermal for locating game after shot and runs off. I know the three is better, but is it worth the extra money is my dilemma?

I’m not killing. Won’t even have a gun. And yes, that would take the sport out of it. I am locating them after shot.
mavic 2 thermal or 3 thermal for locating game after shot and runs off. I know the three is better, but is it worth the extra money is my dilemma?
The use of drones is not allowed to hunt, locate, or recover deer.

Reactions: mobilehomer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne