DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

20% discount at Very

RubiconCSL

Reactions
Hi all.

In case any of you are still contemplating dipping your toes into the world of the MP4. I bought mine a month or so ago on very.co.uk. If you sign up for their buy-now-pay-later, you get 20% off your first purchase. I got the MP4 Fly More kit for 787.19 (inc. 3.95 postage), instead of the usual 979 that seems to be the norm. As long as you pay off the BNPL balance within 12 months, there is zero interest. I bottled waiting that long and paid it off a week after it arrived, just in case I forgot :) But, check it out. I thought it must be too good to be true, but I've checked my balance and it is zero and it states there is zero interest.

They've also sent me a 20% discount on my next order, valid until the end of July 24 - without having to use the BNPL bit.

that sounds a Very good deal

Hi all.

In case any of you are still contemplating dipping your toes into the world of the MP4. I bought mine a month or so ago on very.co.uk. If you sign up for their buy-now-pay-later, you get 20% off your first purchase. I got the MP4 Fly More kit for 787.19 (inc. 3.95 postage), instead of the usual 979 that seems to be the norm. As long as you pay off the BNPL balance within 12 months, there is zero interest. I bottled waiting that long and paid it off a week after it arrived, just in case I forgot :) But, check it out. I thought it must be too good to be true, but I've checked my balance and it is zero and it states there is zero interest.

They've also sent me a 20% discount on my next order, valid until the end of July 24 - without having to use the BNPL bit.
Hi after reading this I tried to purchase a mini 4 pro from Very. I totalled the combo price deducted 20% ordered and tried to pay but my order was declined. Reason given incorrect amount offered as payment. I contacted Very and was told that you have to pay full price and the 20% discount was put into your account to have it taken off your next purchase. Cannot understand how others seem able to do this and I cannot. Or did I misunderstand the offer, cheers Len

Hi after reading this I tried to purchase a mini 4 pro from Very. I totalled the combo price deducted 20% ordered and tried to pay but my order was declined. Reason given incorrect amount offered as payment. I contacted Very and was told that you have to pay full price and the 20% discount was put into your account to have it taken off your next purchase. Cannot understand how others seem able to do this and I cannot. Or did I misunderstand the offer, cheers Len
If that’s the case, I got away with one March 23 when they took the 20% off the price of my mini 3 pro as was my first order and gave me the 12 months BNPL.

Guess they may have closed the loophole.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edy44