DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2019 iPad Monitor

My 9.7 works great with Mavmount.

I'm gonna have to get one of those. I just got a mavmount for my iPhone Xs and now I want a larger screen. Can you just use your phone as a hotspot to load maps on the iPad while flying?

I'm gonna have to get one of those. I just got a mavmount for my iPhone Xs and now I want a larger screen. Can you just use your phone as a hotspot to load maps on the iPad while flying?
Yep

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 and use it with my mamount for my M2P, MP and P4P and love it. I have a 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 and am contemplating using it but afraid it will bend

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 and use it with my mamount for my M2P, MP and P4P and love it. I have a 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 and am contemplating using it but afraid it will bend

Why do you think it will bend? I have a 12.9” iPad it seems very rigid with no chance of bending. I just tried and it would take a lot of force to make even a tiny deflection in the shape.

Why do you think it will bend? I have a 12.9” iPad it seems very rigid with no chance of bending. I just tried and it would take a lot of force to make even a tiny deflection in the shape.
What gen/year of the 12.9 do you have? 3rd gen 2018 version are known to bend as they have a thin metal frame.

Thanks for sharing this video JDawg. It sure seems more fragile than my first gen 12.9 iPad, but I don’t see a reason why it couldn’t still be used as a display for flying.

All the iPad haters fail to mention that all tablets can be bent. Haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78