DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro 2020: My Year in Review

Well, you certainly got around a lot in a pandemic year and visited some amazing places. Well done. The video was a little long for me but not bad really considering it is a YIR video. I remember many of the scenes from videos you shared on this forum during 2020. Keep it up...I look forward to your 2021 videos!

• Love
Reactions: scdronemedia
Keep it up...I look forward to your 2021 videos!
Thank you Dave. I value your feedback.

It was not as much travelling as it looks like. During non-lockdown periods (basically August & September) I spent 3 days in Somerset with the dog and 5 days in North Wales with my dog and son. The rest is fairly local. Hopefully I will get in a lot more travel this year - hopefully to the Lake District, Scotland and The Peak District. Fingers crossed.

actually meant the one following the dog looking up
Ahh, that is the Llanberis Pass (A4086) in Snowdonia, North Wales. I spent a remarkably sunny 5 days there in September (honestly - in fact both my son and the dog went swimming in Llyn Llydaw (the large lake just below the summit of Snowdon) that day - I just thought bugger that!!)

Ahh, that is the Llanberis Pass (A4086) in Snowdonia, North Wales. I spent a remarkably sunny 5 days there in September (honestly - in fact both my son and the dog went swimming in Llyn Llydaw (the large lake just below the summit of Snowdon) that day - I just thought bugger that!!)
Thank you..I'm going there as soon as lockdown finishes!

All the best for 2021

• Love
Reactions: scdronemedia
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki