DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 2021 and still using DJI Mavic Air 1

Nice vid!

I think it's a good video! It looks like to me your Air1 is still flying smoothly, shooting clear video!

my latest video I did with help of my DJI Mavic Air 1 and honestly I am very satisfied with the results.

What you think guys, is it still relevant in 2021?

I liked it! Fast paced, interesting, nice mix of close ups, ground shots and drone flying. I wish there was diaglogue to explain what everything was, but I'm impressed!! Good job!

I am still flying my MA1 when I travel. It is a perfectly fine tool.

From reading the forum, most users focus on Latest and greatest camera specs, and ignore the basics of video production. Good lighting, good composition, and a good story will always trump getting the highest resolution image with just the right amount of motion blur.

Reactions: Atkas and arasmus
Well done. I would never look at that and so Oooo, Ick, a Mavic 1. It looked terrific. Several shots remind me of a TV ad for an expensive men's cologne.

Enjoyed your video. As a new pilot, I bought a used Air 1 to learn on - OA was a big selling point for me. I’m enjoying flying my Air 1 but will likely look to buy a sub 250g when we can travel internationally again.

Very nice looking! Definitely shows you don’t need the most expensive and newest drone to capture great looking footage 👍🏼

I still fly my MA1 weekly and take on all my trips! The downsides of the MA1 are well known but in a vast number of times I'm very happy with the results, especially when shooting in 4K. Shortly I plan to upgrade to the MA 2S as new batteries are difficult to locate for the MA1 and the wear on my current batteries is starting to grow.

I love my Mavic Air 1: it's the most elegant and compact drone among all Mavics, and it's rather powerful and smart!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4