Join Us Now

Air 2 22 Minutes in the RAIN ! AIR 2S

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Forum members get a nice discount on the Twilight Wet suit package
Comes with 3 Battery Covers and 3 Power Button Seals and 3 Color Designs

Its $94.95 plus shipping $9.95 International shipping $14.95

Sorry about the Audio Echo, no clue as to what happened with that.

[email protected]
Email me for an invoice , its 3 times what you get on the Website.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water .

Last edited:
What do you mean that it is 3 times what you get on the website?
If you purchase on the Website : You can choose 1 Color Design and 1 Battery Cover

The Forum members get the Air 2S Twilight Package which is 3 Color Designs : All Black : Neon Red and Neon Blue plus 3 Battery Covers and 3 Power Button Seals or you can get the White Color Design as i show in the video in place for the Neon Red or Blue ,

You can email me for the Twilight Package
[email protected]

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Reactions: MARK (LI)
So we took the AIR 2S back up in the light rain and got Tonight's Award winning Picture for the Evening. : )
Keep in mind we never touched the Lens on the drone we just let it dry for 3 hours and back up with the same battery.

screenshot_184.png
I just try to capture the mood of the evening . I will post the video also it captured more of the shelf.
Notice you cannot see the light rain coming down in the video or the picture , it has to be a heavy rain to present itself on the camera.

Its seem dark when the picture is small but as it expands in size , its really nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglesurfing
Here is the video that got me the shot > this is 3 hours after the flight in the Rain going out with the same battery so you can see the drone is a good as new .

Last edited:
PM me pricing

So we took the AIR 2S back up and got Tonight's Award winning Picture for the Evening. : )
Keep in mind we never touched the Lens on the drone we just let it dry for 3 hours and back up with the same battery.

View attachment 128914
I just try to capture the mood of the evening . I will post the video also it captured more of the shelf.
Notice you cannot see the light rain coming down in the video or the picture , it has to be a heavy rain to present itself on the camera.

Its seem dark when the picture is small but as it expands in size , its really nice.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Just wondering if there was any warning from the front/top sensors while flying in the rain?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Show us drone one year after real rain flight (not only hover). Corosion is slow process.

Show us drone one year after real rain flight (not only hover). Corosion is slow process.
It has been a year on mine but nothing to show you.

Hey Coal do you have anything to show him?

I doubt it.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Im really enjoying the low light on the AIR 2S , I cannot wait for some lake storms to roll in.

DJI_0466-1.jpg

I could not make out the license plates , but I was able to find a guy sitting on his porch. :p

DJI_0464-1.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 / S in the Pouring Rain .

Last edited:
Nice and thanks for sharing.

Just wondering if there was any warning from the front/top sensors while flying in the rain?
Yes there were some warning about the low light sensors , that went on and off again, very annoying but did not affect the drone when flying in the Rain.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 / S in the Pouring Rain .

This is very daring

Air 2S long Distance flight in the Rain !

I was so sad when it stopped raining I thought I might catch some clouds forming.

Here is the Long Distance Flight : Converted from Screen Recorder to 4K flight with music.

Reactions: Vapor069

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki