DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s 23 Beautiful Cornish Spots in @ Minutes

Real nice collection of shots. You’re getting a lot out of you MA2S. I’d like to see you mix in some shots flying lower and closer and gimbal straight down, particularly over the boats and marinas.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Real nice collection of shots. You’re getting a lot out of you MA2S. I’d like to see you mix in some shots flying lower and closer and gimbal straight down, particularly over the boats and marinas.
I'm so pleased I upgraded to the Air2S. It has such a good camera for someone like myself who's purely a hobbyist. Thanks for the kind words & the suggestion about different types of shots. I'll take those idea onboard

Beautifully shot and edited. Great video. I take it the Golden Horizon takes passengers on multi-day cruises? Looks like it would be a fun sail.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Beautifully shot and edited. Great video. I take it the Golden Horizon takes passengers on multi-day cruises? Looks like it would be a fun sail.
Thanks very much. The Golden Horizon is the largest sailing ship in the world and as you say, is a cruise ship. It was doing a maiden tour, I believe, around the uk. There is a full clip of it leaving Fowey on my YouTube channel 😁

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taffer