DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2nd hand mavic mini questions

Cbourbeau32

Reactions
I will receive my (2nd hand) mini next week. I have been watching lots of YouTube tutorials but so far they have only been talking about new ones. I have a couple of uestions about getting started with a used one.

I assume that when I pair pair the software on my device with the drone that it will be like starting over (reset) correct? Or is there something else I need to do to reset the drone and controller?

Is there a way to see how many hours the drone has been flown or is that only stored on the previous owners device?

Anything else that I missed please feel free to point out.

I assume that when I pair the software on my device with the drone that it will be like starting over (reset) correct? Or is there something else I need to do to reset the drone and controller?
There are no complications starting with a used drone.
You won't have to reset anything.
Is there a way to see how many hours the drone has been flown or is that only stored on the previous owners device?
You would need to see the app on the previous owner's phone/tablet to check the hours he had flown.

Reactions: Cbourbeau32
The app is tied to one's DJI account and it is to that account that flights made under that account get synced to. I still have the logs of the flights I made with first M2Z before having it exchanged through Refresh.

With you flying under your own account, you'll be starting new. The log number won't be at zero but that's the extent of it.

The AC also has logs, but only DJI can read them.

IS there not the objective batteries charged number? At least that would give some indication of use?

There are no complications starting with a used drone.
You won't have to reset anything.

You would need to see the app on the previous owner's phone/tablet to check the hours he had flown.
You can look at how many cycles the batteries have on them to see how used the drone is.... its unlikely the batteries have been replaced.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos