DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

30 days into it ....

M

MoonstruckView

Testing out some settings. I really need a polarizer ND Filter.... But this is what I got ...

I agree with the need for a filter. The pan motion is too staccato. Nice project.

I agree with the need for a filter. The pan motion is too staccato. Nice project.

Thanks. What do you mean by staccato? Not that I disagree. I have an ND Filter on there now, but the colors didn't pop like I wanted, and I think a polarizer filter would do that.

Thanks. What do you mean by staccato? Not that I disagree. I have an ND Filter on there now, but the colors didn't pop like I wanted, and I think a polarizer filter would do that.
Staccato vs smooth blur motion. Caused by shutter speed being too fast. With the ND filter, you can slow the SS down.

Staccato vs smooth blur motion. Caused by shutter speed being too fast. With the ND filter, you can slow the SS down.

Im not sure that's what you are seeing. I've already got the biggest ND filter on there.

Changed some settings....

4K / 24FPS
ND32 Filter
Shot in 4K, converted to 1080P

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's just me but the camera looks teribble . No offense but mine looks clear as water. With or with out filter . What was your settings?

The colour seems quite faint and dosent seem to have much colour detail and depth. Any side by side comparisons?

The colour seems quite faint and dosent seem to have much colour detail and depth. Any side by side comparisons?

This wasn't a saturation test so in this case the color is going to be this way. But, color adjustment is on my list! This was to try and get the smoothness worked out on panning.

This wasn't a saturation test so in this case the color is going to be this way. But, color adjustment is on my list! This was to try and get the smoothness worked out on panning.

Just thought that colours would be a little vibrant especially with your nd 32 filter

I don't know if it's just me but the camera looks teribble . No offense but mine looks clear as water. With or with out filter . What was your settings?

Setting were listed ... here they are again....

4K / 24FPS
ND32 Filter
Shot in 4K, converted to 1080P

Again, this was a test for smoothness when panning, color was neutral.

If it isn't clear, then it's probably your internet connection. LOL

Just thought that colours would be a little vibrant especially with your nd 32 filter

I wouldn't think they would be with a straight ND32 and not the polarized version. In fact, that's what ND is supposed to do - dimming but no change in color.

Again, the purpose of this test was all about panning smoothness, not color. Just trying to break down the elements one by one. An ND Polarizer filter is the next on the shopping list. that will help with colors. Also, in-camera settings on saturation are currently +0 as well.

Color is next on my list!

Reactions: benjaminkan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78