DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360° Drone jammer detector all in one systems for 1000~2000M D-600

Gotya.is a great forum and is worldwide . I was just curious
is why I asked.
Thank you for your attention Friend
Our equipment is for security. Terrorists may use drones to make terrorist attacks. Drone manufacturers need to know how to avoid jamming. We need to know how to better interfere with drones. Only knowing ourselves and the other can we make better equipment
I would like to share the technology of UAV detection and jamming

The latest spectrum detector can identify the UAV model and manufacturer
By identifying the signature of UAV
Cover frequency band: 433M / 843m / 915m / 2.4ghz/5.8ghz;
cover range 3~10KM and that the best from China
UAV spectrum detector 3.jpg

all drones in frequency
Let's rephrase that question:

What methods are you using to differentiate between legitimate transmission signals in the frequency bands you specified and control signals of a drone?

In other words, can you detect c&c traffic of a proprietary link using SDR radios?
(and not only well-known traffic such as Lightbridge 1/2, Ocusync 1/2, DJI's Enhanced WiFi or HereLink to name a few)

Determine if the UAV is unmanned by the signature code of its remote control/telegraphic signals
Let's rephrase that question:

What methods are you using to differentiate between legitimate transmission signals in the frequency bands you specified and control signals of a drone?

In other words, can you detect c&c traffic of a proprietary link using SDR radios?
(and not only well-known traffic such as Lightbridge 1/2, Ocusync 1/2, DJI's Enhanced WiFi or HereLink to name a few)
Determine if the target is drone by the signature code of its remote control/telegraphic signals.other wifi signal will not detect

Is this something that can be used in the airports and have you maybe sold any units to them? My initial guess would be certainly not because it jams such a large specter of frequencies, right?

Is this something that can be used in the airports and have you maybe sold any units to them? My initial guess would be certainly not because it jams such a large specter of frequencies, right?
That the main used in airports for the drone detector or drone jammer
There they used drone jammer gun or drone detector +jammer all in one system
IMG_3661.JPG

1) Working frequency band: Ku band;
2) Detection distance: (false alarm rate: 10-6, detection probability: 90%):
Armed individual: 8km (σ = 0.7m2)
Small vehicle: 12km (σ = 2 ㎡)
Large vehicle: 20km (σ = 10 ㎡)
3) Minimum detection distance: ≤ 150m;
4) Detection range: 0-360 ° for mechanical scanning,
Electric scanning: ± 45 °;
5) Speed range: 0.5m/s ~ 60m / S;
6) Azimuth accuracy: ≤ 0.4 °;
7) Ranging accuracy: ≤ 10m;
8) Resolution: distance ≤ 20m, azimuth ≤ 2 °;
9) Self inspection ability:
Real time monitoring of subsystem working status;
10) Communication protocol: UDP;
11) Transmitting power:
Average power: ≤ 10W;
Peak power: ≤ 80W;
12) Power consumption of the whole machine: average power consumption: ≤ 160W;
Drone detector

the News thread is NOT the place to advertise and sell your drone jammer

Reactions: scoble08
the News thread is NOT the place to advertise and sell your drone jammer
He’s a vender he can sell where he likes. Have a issue with
it message a Admin about it. You don’t have to read the thread that is your choice.

Reactions: Shon
I think this is more for informing us about what is out there to be used against us. I know that this equipment is not for general sale here in the US. It takes government permission to own and operate them. Not in the budget of most people that habit the forum anyway.

These products aren't legal to even advertise in the USA.

Thats how i cant work out its being allowed on this forum. They're marketing posts and are illegal as a result.

(and yes, its illegal in Europe / CE too).

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thats how i cant work out its being allowed on this forum. They're marketing posts and are illegal as a result.

(and yes, its illegal in Europe / CE too).
The posts are not illegal! Private citizens cannot purchase and implement those technologies, but government entities can apply for the proper permits for their purchase and use.

Use the information @uav_defender provides to avoid flying where this tech may be used or to recognize it being used and ask why.

Reactions: dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore