DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360° Drone jammer detector all in one systems for 1000~2000M D-600

Legal matters aside, I can't help but wonder why even mention such a thing at the forum for drone enthusiasts. It is like trying to advertise a machine gun to a bunch of Greenpeace activists.

(Actually not a good example as they might jump on the opportunity, but you know what I mean)

How will jammers like these perform if the frequencies used by the UAV was changed to say 2.33 or 2.57 ghz?

Also, what is the response of the actual drones, say a DJI Mavic or a Spark, being hit with this jamming devices. Would that depend on the settings used by the pilot for Return to home if signal lost?

How will jammers like these perform if the frequencies used by the UAV was changed to say 2.33 or 2.57 ghz?

Also, what is the response of the actual drones, say a DJI Mavic or a Spark, being hit with this jamming devices. Would that depend on the settings used by the pilot for Return to home if signal lost?
Normally jammer cover 2385~2485MHz ,if you used 2.33 and 2.57ghz the jammer will not block the drone
But some jammer cover wide bands 2000~2800MHz

Return or not depend on the setting(that right )

Or will simply continue it's preprogrammed mission without missing a beat. (ie. litchi or wp)

Reactions: Flygmaskin
have no idea about the specs on this jammer, but gps is a totally different freq

Normally jammer cover 2385~2485MHz ,if you used 2.33 and 2.57ghz the jammer will not block the drone
But some jammer cover wide bands 2000~2800MHz

Return or not depend on the setting(that right )

Interesting, thank you for your reply.

If one would like to develop a UAV jamming device, why wouldn’t one make it cover wide spectrums per default, instead of “just” make it cover the most commonly used frequencies?

From a UAV jammer developers perspective, I’m certain that the modern UAV’s presents some pretty smart tech, that must be hard to overcome.

Sun Tzu...

A test with hand held size CTS digital drone jammer to Counter mavic 2 The jamming range is upto 1000M when the mavic 2 height 100 Meters ,and the range upto 1500M if test with Phantom 3/4 Digital source signal jamming technology is different from conventional analog jammer and DDS jammer

Interesting, thank you for your reply.

If one would like to develop a UAV jamming device, why wouldn’t one make it cover wide spectrums per default, instead of “just” make it cover the most commonly used frequencies?

From a UAV jammer developers perspective, I’m certain that the modern UAV’s presents some pretty smart tech, that must be hard to overcome.

Sun Tzu...
This involves the cost problem, the wider the coverage, the more expensive the price

First off it’s a scam second it’s definitely not lawful to even posses if you read the top of the post it says different freq then the 2 contradicting freq that the specs alone say and if you read it real close it will confuse even some one in the field of jamming because it’s made up jargon half of it any way drones are liscensed air craft and it can be charged as inter fearing with a aircraft manned or not it can be a charge up to life think it’s true or not jam the wrong drone and you will find out the anti terror laws and being considered a aircraft it don’t take a smart person to realize you could be in more trouble then you ever dreamed possible ( and it’s been my experience government over charges crime as a practice)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada