DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Pano Question

Gringorio

Premium Pilot
Reactions
First, sorry I'm unable to access the forum search function on my phone, so if this has been asked before I apologize. Plus the internet connection on the ship is not reliable and I can't watch YouTube tutorials.

I am trying to find the 360 pano mode on the Mavic Pro 2 and don't see it. All I can find online is a reference to a vertical setting for taking the pano shots. Can someone link me to a written description or post screenshots of the steps?

Thank you!

Reactions: tfj
Go to still camera settings (not video), select the photo mode (picture of a rectangle) this shows many options like single photo, HDR, Hyperlight)
At the bottom is Pano.
When you select this you get offered 3 types of pano one of which is 360

Reactions: Gringorio
First, sorry I'm unable to access the forum search function on my phone, so if this has been asked before I apologize. Plus the internet connection on the ship is not reliable and I can't watch YouTube tutorials.

I am trying to find the 360 pano mode on the Mavic Pro 2 and don't see it. All I can find online is a reference to a vertical setting for taking the pano shots. Can someone link me to a written description or post screenshots of the steps?

Thank you!
First you will have to make sure you are in P-mode in order to get access to 360 Pano. From there you just select the camera mode and head over to the photo settings and select Pano and voila! 360 should be there.

Hope it helps [emoji4]
Screenshot_20181018-112405.jpeg

Reactions: Gringorio
First you will have to make sure you are in P-mode in order to get access to 360 Pano. From there you just select the camera mode and head over to the photo settings and select Pano and voila! 360 should be there.

Hope it helps [emoji4]
View attachment 50627

Yes, this really helps, thank you!

Go to still camera settings (not video), select the photo mode (picture of a rectangle) this shows many options like single photo, HDR, Hyperlight)
At the bottom is Pano.
When you select this you get offered 3 types of pano one of which is 360

Thank you!

When u choose sphere , I get tiny planets crap . I use ICE to stitch. How do I get a 360 panos back?

Reactions: BigAl07
Are you in video mode, by chance, instead of still photo mode?

Is there a 360 mode as opposed to the SPHERICAL mode? I would think 360 is the drone turns a full one-dimensional circle. As opposed to getting sky and ground which are the up and down areas as it pans around.

And I'm still not sure what HORIZ - the two-tier pan means?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98