DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D Print Idea

Uncle Pete

Reactions
Hi All,
I have an idea for a 3D printed item, but I have no idea on where to go to bring it fruition. Thank you.

Ha Pete, I might be able to help you. I can model in 3D (as long as there's not too many organic shapes in there) and also own a 3D printer, so I might do some tests for you. You can send a PM if you want. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Jay241
Nice a member has already offered help :)

I know there are some cities that have 3D printers available and even places you can go to get CAD work and 3D printing done, if the member above can't help I would search locally.

I don’t want to reveal in case I take it to market.
Unless really complicated, if it's good and 3D printable just know you should expect some hobbyist will recreate it and publish the model for free within days - actually you might want to search for it before starting, because it's quite likely someone already made what you have in mind :)

Reactions: Uncle Pete
Maybe check Thingiverse to see if this already exists. A lot of people post drone related models there.

As stated, check Thingiverse, Prusa Printers, and Yeggi. There’s a fair chance it (or something similar) already exists.

Reactions: NG Wildman

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima