DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D Printing Mavic Mini Stuff

i also printed my self those boxes off thingiverse. they fit perfect. i can still put my iphone 6 in the DJI case. totally worth it
20200210_191814.jpg

@douglas_in_philly : Many thanks ! I've printed your prop holders with yellox PLA. They fit very well. It's a must have!

Reactions: douglas_in_philly
Does anyone know where I can get a file to print the front left leg of my Mavic Mini? "Oak tree you're in my way..." in the middle of a Helix quickshot. I ordered a replacement off of Amazon, paid for expedited shipping, still waited over a week and then it got lost in shipping. I should have paid for the warranty and service option but I figure it's too late for that. I have a 3D printer, (Kingroon) that I am just learning to use. I have tried looking on thingiverse but like I said I am still learning. I'm in MM withdrawal. please help

LEDs strip mod !

Well, nothing really complex here, just a toy to increase visibility during night flights.
Two simple pieces of 12 V LEDs strip on a 3D printed support that clips on the MM.
Plugged directly to the battery using my homemade connector
1f609.png
;-)
20200301_141101.jpg

Did I mention it is very very light (4,2 grams)
1f609.png
;-)
I don't want any comment you're above the 250g limit !

EDIT :
I just tested it by night. It's quite good and helpful. The visibility is amazing, combined with the rear light, once in altitude, you can easily see the drone at least at 100m and moreover thanks to the leds rows, the orientation of the drone is easy to get!
I will see if I can add more leds in a future version, but the concept is good !
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4194375

Last edited:
I cannot edit anymore... The link above is dead, here is the correct one

Reactions: PalmPilot
2201DE44-9912-4F7D-A2C3-5EB700F5E096.jpeg
92ADFFA4-8DC4-4E5E-80F4-4DF3645725D2.jpeg
This is an excellent solution for storing the extra props in the fly more case.

I designed a phone holder so that I can use my phone without taking it out of its Otterbox case.

I just printed this.. Nice job man..I really like it. Makes using two fingers per stick much easier and I like how I can route the cable underneath. New to 3D printing and im slow going designing stuff still.

Reactions: Wild Wayne
I just printed this.. Nice job man..I really like it. Makes using two fingers per stick much easier and I like how I can route the cable underneath. New to 3D printing and im slow going designing stuff still.
This is my next build.

Hello,
I desgned this little gadget in order to manage the batteries without the need to place them inside the MM body.
BatMan is a simple way to manage the state of charge and different parameters of your DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Battery.
The battery Manager displays the following parameters:
  • Full charge capacity
  • actual capacity
  • percentage of charge
  • total voltage
  • each cell voltage
  • number of cycles (charge/discharge)
  • charge/discharge current
  • date of manufacturing
  • name of the battery
everything you need to build one : Mavic Mini BatMan by aeropic
see it in action here :

This is really cool! Can something like this be purchased online?
There is a battery indicator that shows battery status, but I have not seen anything that shows all the battery information like this circuit board.

Here is the status indicator on Ebay, this one from "ivaluebuy99", but it is sold by others.
s-l1600.jpg

This is really cool! Can something like this be purchased online?
Thanks !
To my knowledge, there is no other device to display internal parameters of the battery BMS to be purchased on line. Maybe smart battery chargers could do the job ?

Last edited:
There is a battery indicator that shows battery status, but I have not seen anything that shows all the battery information like this circuit board.

Here is the status indicator on Ebay, this one from "ivaluebuy99", but it is sold by others.
s-l1600.jpg
Yes, this is the closest thing available, but it is only a voltmeter (see the pcb at connector's level, only the + and - pins are connected and not the SMBus ones which are even not soldered ;-)
s-l1600.jpg

Does anyone have 3d items they made for sale?
I've printed the parts for several people, and would be happy to do it for just the cost of parts and shipping (I'm in Philadelphia), but you'd be limited to the colors of filament (the plastic that the 3D printer uses) which I have on hand, which are currently black, red, and royal blue.

Hello,
I desgned this little gadget in order to manage the batteries without the need to place them inside the MM body.
BatMan is a simple way to manage the state of charge and different parameters of your DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Battery.
The battery Manager displays the following parameters:
  • Full charge capacity
  • actual capacity
  • percentage of charge
  • total voltage
  • each cell voltage
  • number of cycles (charge/discharge)
  • charge/discharge current
  • date of manufacturing
  • name of the battery
everything you need to build one : Mavic Mini BatMan by aeropic
see it in action here :