DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3rd Mavic Pro

Miki007

Reactions
Hi. I purchased my first Mavic Pro about 5 months ago and have since demolished 1 and the other had camera problems. I am hoping this 3rd one is my lucky one and am definitely going slower now. Can anyone provide me with advice on how to adjust the settings for pictures to get more vibrant color in them? I look forward to learning and contributing to this forum. Thank you.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Can anyone provide me with advice on how to adjust the settings for pictures to get more vibrant color in them?
Check out the "best camera settings" videos I have linked here.

Hi. I purchased my first Mavic Pro about 5 months ago and have since demolished 1 and the other had camera problems. I am hoping this 3rd one is my lucky one and am definitely going slower now. Can anyone provide me with advice on how to adjust the settings for pictures to get more vibrant color in them? I look forward to learning and contributing to this forum. Thank you.
Howdy from Wyoming Miki007, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.