DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3rd party apps Air 2S?

bmoore1118

Reactions
I see there are many 3rd party apps that you can use besides the fly app that give you many more features.

What apps do you suggest and what works the best?

I only really have experience with Litchi as a third party app that I've used since the Mini. Downside with third party apps is they are at the mercy of DJI releasing the sdk and then needs additional time (months) to work it into the app. As a result there's no support yet for the Mini 3 and Mavic 3, but the air 2s got support in litchi not that long ago. It takes DJI about a year sometimes to release the SDk for third party companies to start supporting a new drone.

Other one that some folks like is Dronelink.

Another vote for Litchi. It's intuitive to use, reasonably priced (~$25), and provides some very useful additional functions. The greatest attraction is the ability to program missions with waypoints and actions. It's worked well on the Mini 2 and the Air 2S.

I see there are many 3rd party apps that you can use besides the fly app that give you many more features.

What apps do you suggest and what works the best?
If you use an Apple device (currently no support for Android), I’d look first at Maven. It’s the cheapest of the more popular 3rd-party apps and probably has the most features. The developer seems to be very committed to the app and updates it regularly.

If you use an Apple device (currently no support for Android), I’d look first at Maven. It’s the cheapest of the more popular 3rd-party apps and probably has the most features. The developer seems to be very committed to the app and updates it regularly.
I agree. The Maven works fine for me every time, great app. I have problems at times with Dronelink stopping during a mission, but when working well, it's a good option.

Reactions: RobertR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure