Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4.0.6 for android updating now

X424

Reactions
Will let you know how it goes today

*clicked update but not updating*

We are off to a good start then.

I am doing the same but it just redirects me to play store.

Yep says 4.0.6 is available when you open the app, click update and get redirected to play store where it says that you have the current version.

You can download the updated APK directly from DJI. You need to use an APK Installer and it will update your current version.

No need to wait for Google to upload it fit your region.

Reactions: X424
You can download the updated APK directly from DJI. You need to use an APK Installer and it will update your current version.

No need to wait for Google to upload it fit your region.

Thanks will look into this

Jeah!! Today came update to Mavic and Dji Go 4 and S7 Edge lag and studders are gone!!!!!

well im gutted.. was working on newest firmware and on go4 v3 on my s7, updated to the new version 4 today and WTF now the app dont work, something about screen size not compatible and app closes, ive only had the s7 10days, cant afford an ipad with cellular, so no no flying for me till i can find another tab or phone or a solution

Go4 v3? The newest Android version of Go4 is 4.0.6 - a lot newer than "v3". I'm on a version that I installed beginning of March, which is 4.0.3 .

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Go4 v3? The newest Android version of Go4 is 4.0.6 - a lot newer than "v3". I'm on a version that I installed beginning of March, which is 4.0.3 .

i was on the latest version and it was workin 2 days ago
and now v4 does not

Yes .600 Mavic. Go 4 is 4.0.6. S7 Edge the latest NEE version 7.0.

And everything work so well, so happy right now. I flew 4 batterys today and not a single issue!!!

Nice to hear , did the same , will do a test flight tomorrow.

well ive just got mine to work, cleared all cache and data of go4, uninstalled go 4, rebooted s7, reinstalled go4, rebooted s7, bingo, app starts,,,turned it off connected mavic up and it all started,,turned motors on then off and fiddled with some camera settings and thats it,
ive still yet to go out and fly but weather has been shite, so hopefully tomorrow , fingers crossed

p.s my phone has been on android 7.0 since it came

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c