DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4.1.10 for android

My observation is that i cant adjust the distance for dronie and height for rocket. Unlike the ios version you can :(

Reactions: Tarheel
Do you still have offline maps? If I select the menu item for downloading I usually get a network error on both phone and tablet, although my devices are online via Wifi. On the phone I got at least the country list for selecting one for downloading, but when downloading I get an endless "please wait" and at some time it will break again with some network error.

Reactions: voongnz
Do you still have offline maps? If I select the menu item for downloading I usually get a network error on both phone and tablet, although my devices are online via Wifi. On the phone I got at least the country list for selecting one for downloading, but when downloading I get an endless "please wait" and at some time it will break again with some network error.

+1

what have DJI done ..... the offline maps no longer download for me on my S7 ..... i will not be updating my CrystalSky when they do finally release the new Go 4 for that until they sort this one out ......

And just to confirm a full remove of the DJI Go 4 app and reinstall makes no difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: voongnz
Now i know i just need to tap the three dronie mode to adjust distance and height :)

DJI have accepted the offline map issue is a bug and are working on a release to fix this soon.

This was posted by Thor on the DJI forums.

"Go 4 Since P4" - Everybody is absolutely slating it on Google Play Store!

I'm awaiting my Mavic Pro, so currently doing more research and getting ready for its arrival.

Reactions: propagandy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista