DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4.1.10 for android

I got it as well. Still haven't updated the firmware though. I suppose I'll do that next.

b61f0c062f315f8cf6a7765037fd6a85.jpg

Just checked play store. Still not available for me. Oh well, the wait continues....

I think I've updated my Android app to version 4.1.10 3 times now. Every week or so it shows again as needing an update, with this version always showing as the update. Shows my last update to 4.1.10 on 9/27/17.

Screenshot_20171010-080416.png

Reactions: radman
Yeah, finally! It allowed me to update even if I have been on 4.1.10 for a good pair of weeks! This probably fixes some bugs I downloaded back then before they pulled it back

Mine updated yesterday and I tried it out last night. The app crashed within the first 10 minutes of flight. I have had the app crash before but usually I can get on my second battery before it happens. I just restarted the app and it kept on flying. I did notice it was a little sluggish right before it crashed. I also noticed a glitch, when you tap on the intelligent flight modes and scroll right and then scroll back, the popup screen turns black. I have to exit out of the pop up and go back in to bring up the first intelligent flight mode screen again. Could just be something with my phone, but I have not had any problem like this prior to the update. I am going to test a little further tonight.

One other thing I did really notice last night is after the last FW update I swear my bird seems louder. Usually I can hardly hear it at 400' but last night it sounded like it was fighting wind, but it was dead calm.

There we go. Just saw it finally available. Using oneplus 3T

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d